Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lodging in Camden

In addition to Laurie's list of where to stay

When working on flights and a rental car for me and Keith, I came upon this list of places to stay in Camden, along with information about the area:

http://wikitravel.org/en/Camden_(Maine)

Don't gawk at the rich people's houses, and if you wait too long or can't afford the local accommodations, try a nearby town. But please don't wait too long! We're going in the same season lots of people go to see beautiful autumn colors, so reserve a room early! (And don't forget to cancel it if you change your mind beforehand.)

1 comment:

  1. Last year when I attended the Maine Mini Unschooling Conference in Camden, I found a place to stay through Airbnb. . There are quite a number of listings in Camden.

    I've used Airbnb many times while traveling and always had a good experience.

    ReplyDelete